|Experienced Lawn Care Technician|
Experience Lawn Care Technician
Do you enjoy working outside and managing your own day?
We are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking, self-sufficient, friendly, and trustworthy individual to join our team. We do require at least 3 years’ experience in spraying and fertilizing lawns for this position.
- Valid driver’s license with no major moving violations or accidents in the past 5 years
- Minimum 3 years’ experience spraying and fertilizing lawns
- Must be able to work independently on a daily basis
- Must be able to work in an outdoor environment on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to operate company vehicles in a safe, clean, and professional manner.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with our customers.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must be able to apply pesticides according to labels
- Apply fertilizers to customer lawns
- Identify and solve problems related to the health of a customer’s landscape
- Excellent time management skills
- Stable employment history
- Knowledge of Colorado Springs streets and neighborhoods
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Licensing through the CO Department of Agriculture is preferred
- Managerial or employee training experience is preferred
This is a year round position with opportunity for overtime in the summer months. Commercial snow removal is required during the winter months. Experience, licensing, and certifications will get you to the top of the pay range. Employment opportunities at our company are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.