Step onto the lawn of your dreams
Enjoy more time tending your barbecue than your lawn this season with J. Rick's lawn experts.
Colorado Springs' Premier Lawn Care Company
We take pride in being the specialists for lawn care in Colorado Springs and we genuinely care about you and your lawn. Feel confident you are getting the most out of your hard earned dollar, and make your lawn as desirable as the inside of your home.
What's Included in a Lawn Care Program?
Using locally blended products that are formulated specifically for Colorado Springs’ soils and weather conditions, our premium lawn car program promotes a healthy, weed free, lawn throughout the season.
- 6 applications for the entire season scheduled every 4-6 weeks beginning in April/May
- Pre and Post Emergent Weed Control to help prevent growth and treat any that have already sprouted.
- Eco-focused locally blended products perfectly formulated for Colorado Springs' unique climate and soils
- Preventative Minded Treatments focused around your lawn's particular needs.
Discover the Benefits of a beautiful lawn.
Whether it's seasonal allergies or the stress from trying to finish your long list of to-do's, enrolling into a lawn care program will provide you more time and even more enjoyment from your lawn.
- Reduce seasonal allergies and enjoy your entire home this year
- Save time & energy on lawn care by not having to guess which products to buy or when to apply them
- Rest easy knowing your family is safe from toxins with organic-based fertilizers
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
"J. Rick has resurrected my lawn. It went from sparse and brown to full and green over the course of a summer...I highly recommend them!"
"Great service! When my trees leafed out this past spring they looked fantastic. With this falls fertilization I'm anxious to see how they look next spring. I have recommended you to friends and family."
" They are knowledgeable, conscientious, thorough, reliable and reasonably priced. Perhaps of greatest value to me has been their willingness to provide consulting and diagnostic services for various problems I have had with diseased/distressed trees, plants and lawn."