Lawn Care Program
Weed Control & Lawn Fertilization Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Colorado Springs Lawn Care Programs
What's Included In A Lawn Care Program?
Using locally blended products that are formulated specifically for Colorado Springs’ soils and weather conditions, our premium lawn car program promotes a healthy, weed free, lawn throughout the season.
- 6 applications for the entire season scheduled every 4-6 weeks beginning in April/May
- Pre and Post Emergent Weed Control to help prevent growth and treat any that have already sprouted.
- Eco-focused locally blended products perfectly formulated for Colorado Springs' unique climate and soils
- Preventative Minded Treatments focused around your lawn's particular needs.
0 – 2,000 sq ft
2,001 – 4,000 sq ft
4,001 – 6,000 sq ft
Pricing is based off of square footage.
(dependent on weather)
Applications are 4-6 weeks apart
Discover The Benefits Of A Beautiful Lawn.
Whether it's seasonal allergies or the stress from trying to finish your long list of to-do's, enrolling into a lawn care program will provide you more time and even more enjoyment from your lawn.
- Reduce seasonal allergies and enjoy your entire home this year
- Save time & energy on lawn care by not having to guess which products to buy or when to apply them
- Rest easy knowing your family is safe from toxins with organic-based fertilizers
Service Areas Include:
What our customers have to say
"J. Rick has resurrected my lawn. It went from sparse and brown to full and green over the course of a summer...I highly recommend them!"
"Great service! When my trees leafed out this past spring they looked fantastic. With this falls fertilization I'm anxious to see how they look next spring. I have recommended you to friends and family."
" They are knowledgeable, conscientious, thorough, reliable and reasonably priced. Perhaps of greatest value to me has been their willingness to provide consulting and diagnostic services for various problems I have had with diseased/distressed trees, plants and lawn."